Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Delicious Leadership Final Reflection


The last eight weeks being with my group I have learned and developed tremendously. Having such a diverse group with different ages and backgrounds I absorbed as much personal experience that my peers would share with me. Throughout the semester we did our volunteering at three different locations. We also met multiple times outside of class and often sat together during class.

Team Delicious Leadership was a fun and exciting group; just like the name. Our team name came as a result of an accident but quickly stuck and our theme that a leader is made of up different ingredients carried out with us from the beginning. Each member has talents that others share and some that others lack. Together, all five of us were able to perform all tasks at optimal efficiency. Each one of us would take the lead on certain tasks that go to our strength while the other members  would follow until it is their turn to use their strengths.

Everyone brought their experiences, both professional and personal, and shared with everyone. We had an open environment which made our bonding easier. Delicious Leadership was a great team to have and I have learned more in this class as a group than I have in any other group so far in the MBA Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment