Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Delicious Leadership Reflection

        I am immediately apprehensive when I am assigned a group with whom I am to expected to work with. My apprehension has been grounded in disappointment and unequal work distribution. However, Delicious Leadership, extinguished any apprehension after our first meeting at Kim's house. I truly believe that our Group Formation exercise facilitated in creating the strong foundation in our group, and set us up for success. Clear, direct paths were given on how we were to meet our objectives from the beginning. I have since learned to employ these techniques from this point going forth in any group that I am to work with.
       Communication on a group and individual level has proven to be a key component of our success. During our preparation for the Lincoln assignment, I had voiced my concerns to the group. My concerns were addressed by the group with sincerity, empathy, and professionalism. My concerns sparked a group conversation that embodied what this class was all about. I wished it had been recorded and incorporated into this iBook. I have grown as a person and leader because of this class and group. I want to personally thank each member of Delicious Leadership for their keen insight and support these past 8 weeks. I would certainly welcome any chance to work with these fine individuals again. I will always remember, that leadership can be delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment